Saturday 22 August 2015

Perth

When we woke up in the morning we had breakfast (I had bacon, eggs, bread and sausage). After that we drove to Perth it took just under 4 hours to get there in the car. We stopped off at another cave called Ngilgi it was my favourite cave you could go in a crawling tunnel under rocks and bridges. We also stopped at a lighthouse and just went back in the car and then drove to Perth.

When we arrived I just played on my iPad until we went to a pizza place to meet my dads friend Carmel when we got back we went to bed. The next day we went to a museum  that was very fascinating. It did not have very many dinosaurs. Then we went to A little garden then we walked along the water and then we went back and then I played on my iPad then watched a movie then we went to bed. P.S We also had room service.

No comments:

Post a Comment