Saturday 26 March 2016

Hong Kong

On Thursday morning we got up early and Oma and Opa took us to the airport. We were going on a trip to Hong Kong and China. First stop was Hong Kong for three nights.

When we got on the plane I was a bit worried I would not feel well but I felt fine up until the end because we had to wait to land so we circled for a bit. I watched Star Wars VII on the plane.

When we got off the plane we caught a taxi to the hotel, we had some food and then went to bed. When I woke up in the morning we went to have breakfast downstairs. After that we went to the science museum for most of the day. It was very fun then we went and looked at the Peninsula Hotel and we saw a Rolls Royce. After that we had lunch at a Sushi train place. We went back to the hotel and had a swim. Then we had a snack in the hotel lounge on the top floor, looked at the view and then went to bed.


When I woke up in the morning we went downstairs to have breakfast then we walked along Victoria Harbour. We took a ferry to go to Hong Kong island. We walked until we saw the line for the tram, so instead we caught a taxi to the mountain called Victoria Peak. We went to the Sky Terrace and could see Kowloon across the harbour, and parts of Hong Kong Island. We went and had lunch and then managed to get on the tram to get back down the mountain. Then we went in a taxi to Man Mo temple and there was so much smoke and it hurt my eyes. Then we went back to Kowloon we went into our hotel room so I could type this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment