Monday 29 December 2014

Pertisau

The train to Jenbach was 5 hours and 33 minutes and I watched 2 movies on the train trip on my iPad, first Indiana Jones temple of doom and then Jurassic Park III and I played a bit on my iPad for 30 minutes and watched a Gorrillaz clip called On Melancholy Hill. The things I could see through the giant window was mountains, farms and little villages.

We are in a little town called Pertisau near Jenbach and we do not have good Internet connection because Pertisau is closed in by the Tirol mountains.

We Skyped family and it was annoying because the Internet kept on dropping out and they all looked fuzzy and square.

There was not much snow when we arrived but the next day there was more snow so we went on a walk and I threw some snowballs at my parents and they laughed. I also made a snow angel and had a real snowball fight against my dad and today we had a drink at the café at around 4:30 and my dad and I walked outside and had a snowball fight and my dad made a really big snow ball and threw it at me and so did I. He also melted a snowball on my back. All we were wearing was a jumper and pants – Mum got very cross with both of us.   

For Christmas dinner we had a seven-course meal and I got really full at the end but it was all very yummy except the fish bit. They had special German music that Opa listens to.

The pool was fun because I was with my parents. It was an indoor pool and one day my dad had a massage and my mum and I went in the pool and swam after that we went on the hammock and I played on my iPad.  

On Christmas morning Santa found me because we left the door a little bit open.

On the day we left the snow was up to my knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment