Sunday 7 December 2014

Hamburg, Hannover and Berlin

The day after we arrived in Hamburg we went on a long walk in the city and I felt much better. We went to 3 different Christmas markets and I had a hot chocolate. Mum bought a Christmas decoration.

We also met my aunt Nicole, her boyfriend Mark and my cousins called Zoe and Mia. We had dinner with them at a restaurant on the lake and it was yummy. 

The day after we went to Hannover by train. The train was so fast that it floated a bit above the tracks it had a table they even had internet connection for games and YouTube I watched Simpsons on the train on my iPad.

I met Onkel Heinz and Tante Irmchen at the Hannover train station. They live in a small village called Adensen. On the day we arrived we went to a castle called Schloss Marienburg. I saw knight armor that weighs 50 kgs.

In the morning we went on a long walk through Adensen and we went to a graveyard and saw my dads Gross Oma and Opas grave. In the afternoon we went for another walk and in the evening we went to a huge Christmas market in the city of Hannover and it was like 15 kilometres.

The next day we went a small town called Springe and saw a wedding at the town hall. In the evening we went to another town called Hildesheim and saw their Christmas market. I ate a bratwurst sausage and it was yummy.

On Saturday Onkel Heinz and Tante Irmchen took us to the bahnhof (train station) and we went to Berlin on a ICE train.

In Berlin we met my dad's cousin Christian and went for a walk in Berlin it was pretty warm because it was 4 degrees Celsius.

No comments:

Post a Comment