Tuesday 9 December 2014

Berlin

The second day in Berlin we went for a big walk. We first went to Museum Island. It’s a tiny island in the middle of the river. We then went to the Dom. The Dom is a big church. After that we went to the freedom angel and my Dad and I went up to the top on stairs and it was like 25 floors and my legs were hurting.  At the end of the day we went to a Christmas Market and an old church that was bombed in WWII.

The next day we went to Hansa studios and it was more fun than I expected it to be. Some of dads favourite bands recorded in Hansa studios like David Bowie.

My mum dad and I played on the piano in Hansa studio. My dad and I went on a little man made snow mountain and went on a tyre thing down it. We also went on a really long walk for 5 hours it was tiring. We went on the hop on hop of bus and we were at the top for the whole time it was a double decker bus it was fun. We saw the last parts of the Berlin Wall and it was covered in graffiti.  


Today we arrived in Dresden and we went on an EC train it was fun. When we arrived we went to a restaurant and had some German food for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment